Music Pool Info
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Pool Info

I havnt had a good run with mymp3poolonline.com - I paid my money, and the site wont let me download! I tried filing multiple tickets, still havn't heard any replies...
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Tech Mentor

I know a couple people that have been real happy with DJCity. They seem to have everything along with remixes, acapellas, and clean edits. You can subscribe for a few months, download as much as possible and then dip out.

Tech Wizard

i currently use DJCity, and im very happy with the service. yeah you could just sign up for a few months and download a bunch of stuff but then you wouldnt get the new music as it comes in. they have new songs that keep coming out every day so i always sign on and download the ones i want. the only thing i would like better would be to have more genres. djcity is more geared towards edm/hip hop. i do a few weddings on the side and the brides mother usually doesnt like the dubstep lol. but if your playing mostly for clubs or younger crowds then your fine.

Tech Mentor

Ive been pretty happy with Djcity so far. Ive had them for the past 4 months. they are pretty good for hiphop and top 40, they have tons of edits(intros, accapellas, clean, bpm transitions) and remixes. besides top 40 remixes they dont carry too much edm. they are ok for beatport top 10 chart stuff, but thats about it. also they have a phone app that is pretty amazing, but they'r website could use some improvements.

if anyone has ever used breakzRus or BPM supreme tell me what you think. im looking for a place similar to Djcity, but with more website functionality and maybe some more edm.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooYork View Post
    I am in search of a Pool unsure who to go with does anyone have any suggestion or experience with the ones listed below or others... Thank you

http://mp3poolonline.com/member/membership-options
    I have been using mp3pool for roughly 2yrs now. Very inexpensive, for what they charge they also include videos. Granted its not a wide selection videos, most are hiphop, but not bad. As an open format DJ, it works for me as they cover all genres equally. They are not particularly focused on any one.

For my audio I use them and masspool.com. Whatever I can't find in those 2 pools, I go to beatport or crooklynclan.net
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

i didn't even know these music pools existed until a few months ago when i read about them sounds pretty interesting... atm i'm pretty selective about what i add to my dj music collection so it's growing pretty slowly but at least i know i only have stuff i'd want to play. might be interesting to try a pool tho just to try one out... anyone know of any that are better than others for prog trance or psytrance type stuff?
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

I use 8thwonder and have been pretty happy with it. Don't always find what I want, but I do more often than not. It's really cheap and there are some gems in there. Plus good source of radio edits and extended cuts.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

I have recently joined http://www.zipdj.com/ They have got a wide range of music and lot's of edm. Love the layout. Their not the cheapest, but when you choose their year package it's about 320 dollars.

For my latin stuf, reggae and latin house i use http://latinosunidosonline.com/ they are really well assorted.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast