France

Thread: France

Default France

Im off to France for a month in August

As well as the Obvious Paris - Where are some other good party towns? probably be keeping to mid and south west areas.

Anyone want to let me spin at one of there nights? Or even camp in their garden?????

Cheers

Deal.

By the end of August, a "big" festival organized by youth will be held for 2 or 3 days. It's mainly rock, but I may spin during the evenings.

Besides that, if you want to meet to have a beer, or even a barbecue, you're welcome.

(i live in the suburbs of Paris, 20 mins south by train)

Im In

Tech Mentor

for some reason my brain thought this thread would be about a new branch of trance

I had a lot of fun in Cannes, but I wasn't clubbing. Normandy is awesome if you're into history.

Lyon has the Nuits Sonores festival which is great for clubbing, but that's in may, so is Inox festival in Toulouse (although it's probably a lot more commercial). I don't know if clubbing in either city is up to par.
    Outside of Paris which is usually great all year long, I have no idea if there's anything going on anywhere else... actually I'm curious too

Bit of an update, Im going to be Based in sarlat for a month so close to bergerac, bordeaux and the basque country!!! whats happening!!!