TSP2 Absolute mode not clickable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default TSP2 Absolute mode not clickable

Hi, just purchased Traktor Scratch Pro 2, im using an audio 8 sound card and when ever i go to click the relative or absolute mode.. nothing happens.. im using the correct controll vinyl's. im not sure what is going on. any help?

Tech Mentor

You need to calibrate your turntables.
    Without them being calibrated you cannot active scratch mode

Tech Convert

I get that, but in order to calibrate them they have to do this.

The top bar isnt moving.. when i click calibrate it says waiting and nothing happens.

Do you get any circles at all? Have you got the input settings set up as per the getting started guide/manual?
    Is it a new TSPro license? Are you using the vinyl that came with the package or older vinyl?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Mentor

My mate had this problem with he first got traktor scratch 2.. this timecode section was blanked out. To fix it he just d/led the program from the NI website and all was good.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Convert

The timcode vinyls are the mk2 that came with the program. There are circles moving showing that the time codes are working and are connected. The only problem is, is that the timecode isn't activating the song to play. I can use internal mode but that's not what I want. I'll make a video of it tonight and I'll post it. It's either I'm a total idiot or there is a legit problem with the software.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by jamthrax View Post
    My mate had this problem with he first got traktor scratch 2.. this timecode section was blanked out. To fix it he just d/led the program from the NI website and all was good.
    Download what exactly?

Tech Mentor

If you have circles then you have calibrated the deck inside traktor now.
    All you need to do is then click on absolute or relative mode and it should work.

If you load a track into a scratch deck and then start using the internal mode playback buttons (like pressing W or S on your keyboard) it will disable the scratch mode in the deck until you press the absolute or relative buttons.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by leylo View Post
    Download what exactly?
    he d/l'd the traktor program from the NI website instead of installing from the CD
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Kaek View Post
    If you have circles then you have calibrated the deck inside traktor now.
    All you need to do is then click on absolute or relative mode and it should work.

If you load a track into a scratch deck and then start using the internal mode playback buttons (like pressing W or S on your keyboard) it will disable the scratch mode in the deck until you press the absolute or relative buttons.
    Did that. Doesn't work. It's like the button clicks but won't activate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast