Recommend me some (disco house?) tracks...please
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Recommend me some (disco house?) tracks...please

Please correct me as i may be wrong, but i think this falls under the disco house/nu disco type stuff?

I absolutley love it and would look to find more of it if you guys can help me?

I really liked louis la roche's tracks from the wall ep and this track especially. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me find more..

Like my page on facebook: JERC

Follow me on Soundcloud: JERC Music

Follow me on Twitter: JERCmusic

Tech Convert

Hi Mate,

Try searching filtered french house, if you like Basoski you`ll surely love likes of GoGo Bizcuit, Cassius, Armand Van Helden, Alan Braxe .... check this link out:

Tech Convert

Loving this tune, not sure if it's classed as disco house but it might be your taste

Just jump on Beatport and start digging. Simple as that. Not sure why people expect others to do the work for them.

Because it's impossible to find anything good on beatport. There's just too much freaking music.

Whatever! Its a music forum, and I think that your statement is just pretentious.

Tech Guru

In this day and age there's an overwhelming amount of music out there, I don't think there's anything wrong with people looking for some guidance to get them started. The best thing is once you find a few artists you like you just gotta follow the usual bread crumbs: look at other artists on the same label, suggested artists/tracks, even go on soundcloud and see who that particular artist follows. Go Go Biscuit is unreal, almost all of his edits are gems.

Not to sure if you have checked out the likes of subliminal records loads of great disco house tracks like Eric morrilo - belive, and praise cats - shine on me I know there quite old but still wicked none the less. You might want to check out the defected label also, loads of wicked tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post
    I think that your statement is just pretentious.
    How so? Because I spent the time and effort to go digging and looking for music instead of sounding like every other Tom, Dick and Harry out there with an S4 who's more concerned about their image and having the top tracks at the moment than actually looking for music and delivering a great listening experience?

Its no different to asking a guy behind the record counter if theres any new tunes he recommends. Times have changed. The forum should be used to help people, If you don't want to do that, thats up to you. You don't even live in the same country as the OP. Its not like your in any competition with him. Whats the big deal in recommending 1 single tune that you may like or know about to him?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast