Found a website where they customize your vci with graphics! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Let us know how your experience was with the company, we are trying to work with them and found the service to be less than stellar.

yes good stuff is it.....also if they make a special layout for the upgrade
    PRO-LOW
    explicitsoundmaker

Tech-minimal, for whose want to grooooooooooove
    MacPro 2.5 process/m-audio firewire/VCI-100/korg electribe sx1

first of all i plced the order around 2 weeks ago..kind of a bit long to wait for a "top notch" sticker...but hey they let me know that ahead of time...also when i first ordered my skin i got an email from matt saying that my graphics resolution looked like crap and i should use another one...that was cool...

anyhow i got my skin yesterday in the mail. it came in a protective cardboard sandwich. think to peices of hard cardboard taped together. which is good enough for me..came with a card with a $10.00 off next purchase instructions on how to clean and prepare your gear and how to put on the sticker itself..

i ripped opened the box and there were the layouts...one for the actual vci, two for the jogwheels, and 2 more which are the plates above and below the jogwheels....the picture actually came out really nice on the sticker itself....

so what you have to do is strip down your vci and and take the plates and the nobs off...

now the fun part...putting the sticker on....

for me the hardest part of all of this was to put the large sticker on which pretty much takes over the front face of the vci.... it hard because the edges are rounded on the sides of the vci and its hard to get it exactly right...and even when you do think its exactly right ...it just quite isnt...

so i slapped all the other skins on the other parts of the unit...and there are some spaces where the vynl doesnt quite cover the unit so it shows through.... its ok though...maybe i should have painted my unit black first...

to be honest its cool..the skin is sturdy...and heavy...i dont know...i will post a picture of my skin when i get home...would i do it again ....yeah i guess....

my only gripe is that it takes so darn long to get...and they dont precut the back of the vynl so u can actually put on one peice or section on at a time...

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

Still going on..? LoLz...

But to be honest, I like the company.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

after what wgdavis just said i dont think they make a very good option, especially if your putting a black sticker on a silver VCI.

Still looking for a new jacket for my BCR2000.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Still looking for a new jacket for my BCR2000.
    You and that BCR You should start a BCR2000 fan facebook group lolz

Just wait until you experience the phenomenon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12