I Dj'd This Mad Crazy Rager Party Last Night (Pics 300+) - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tech Mentor

Everyone on here has had the feeling at one time or another. First time i djed in a club, i felt like i owned the place. Give the guy a break.

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    When DJF went down and the dicks needed somewhere to post their shit!

Who cares whether this is a flex your prowess thread? Who cares if it's over hyped? Check out the pictures and if you don't like it ignore them.
    I don't disagree with you, but just to play devils advocate, there is a little bit of irony in your post. If you don't like the posts, you could do the same and ignore them.

Tech Guru

I haven't read through the last 10 pages completely but I get the point of the thread. That being said, I think the OP is a young DJ who is really excited and trying to promote himself. No need for some of us to hate on the kid, we've all been young DJ's and hyped on a small party that kicked ass. In my memory banks of great gigs I have some that only had 150 people that killed the huge venues with 3000+.

A note for the OP: You are a young DJ who I am sure is dying to make it (I've been there). Keep up the hard work and watch what you say online. Remember, anything you write stays in cyberspace forever. If you make it huge in 4 years and some douche bag digs up a post, you may regret it.

Also for newcomers please note, DJTT is a homegrown site with members who really love coming here. We have shared what's on our minds since 2008. Don't bash someone for no reason, understand that everyone is human. We all get excited and at times mistype what we mean.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910