The traktor kontrol system(s2/4 ,x1.1/2 f1's)
    Tech Convert

Default The traktor kontrol system(s2/4 ,x1.1/2 f1's)

I currently have an s2 and im going to buy a case soon and i would like it to fit two f1's ,i started looking into the x1 to make sure i wouldnt wanna throw it in one day and not have a big enough case.
    So i would like to know your thoughts on using a s2 with two f1's and a x1 or not.
    I would also like to know your general thoughts on the x1 and the full traktor system.
    Thanks for your time.

Tech Convert

bump

Tech Mentor

Did you really bump your thread after only 10 minutes?

I use an S4 and an X1 at most gigs. The X1 is nice to have to control the extra effects, samples, and decks.

Tech Wizard

Sorry i am a beginner and do not know what do you mean on when you say f1's and x1 but im pretty sure every product has its dimensions so you can measure will it fit (Ex. here http://www.numark.com/product/4trak click on specs tab, i cannot link it to you since it is javascript)

Tech Convert

Ah sorryXD the last forums i frequented you had to do that for a thread to get any responses or catch on
    Do you have your x1 mapped to decks 3-4

Tech Student

Default Case for S2 and two F1's

Quote Originally Posted by tlibraro View Post
    I currently have an s2 and im going to buy a case soon and i would like it to fit two f1's ,i started looking into the x1 to make sure i wouldnt wanna throw it in one day and not have a big enough case.
    So i would like to know your thoughts on using a s2 with two f1's and a x1 or not.
    I would also like to know your general thoughts on the x1 and the full traktor system.
    Thanks for your time.
    Hi -- I also have this question. I have a Traktor Kontrol S2 and two (2) Traktor Kontrol F1's and I'm gearing up to go mobile with my set to dj for weddings, corporate parties, and other small venues. Does anyone have advice on where to start to look for a durable case or coffin to carry these 3 pieces? -- Thanks in advance for your advice.

You don't need a coffin if you are djing at home in your bedroom. just get a bag like the DJTT mono bag if you want to move it from house to club.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    You don't need a coffin if you are djing at home in your bedroom. just get a bag like the DJTT mono bag if you want to move it from house to club.
    Agreed. Is the S2 worth getting a coffin for? Seems like it'll just fall apart on its own after a couple years anyway. Best to wait until you've upgraded to better equipment before considering heavy duty cases.
    Check out my Youtube channel for controllerism routines, mashups, tutorials, etc. using Midi Fighters and other tasty gear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/underwaterrobots

Tech Mentor

i have a S2, F1 and a X1 and i like em all. i tend to use the x1 to do the effects as its a bit easier to play with the the knobs up top on the s2.

im currently working on building a coffin case to fit all 3, since i work where i can get lumber and stuff itll be cheap for me. Going to fit all 3 side by side, with a center rise putting them at a slight angle( kinda like the maschine stand), and then able to mount a power strip and USB hub behind the controllers so all i have to do is plug in 2 plugs to be ready to play.

if you think youll be firing more then 4 clips off at a time in remix,then may need a second F1. 1 is fine for me now as i use it for a filler and some jam out decks. you can switch it quick to deck d as well and control 2 deck by just shift+turn encorder.