Kontrol S2 Headphon CUE'ing with computer speakers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

My computer speakers have RCA's

Hence more info from the OP = more correct answers rather than guesswork from everyone else.

You will want an RCA to 1/8" cable to connect your speakers to the s2 main out

Im sorry guys for not specifying what i'm using.

Im using a laptop with computer speakers plugged into the headphones in of the laptop. I tried the aggregate device method, but it won't work, i choose traktor s2 i get moniter left,right master left,right. But only one will work, even if i'm pressing the cue button and all that,tried loads of different combinations, i guess i'll have to get a Y spitter cable like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Im sorry guys for not specifying what i'm using.

Im using a laptop with computer speakers plugged into the headphones in of the laptop. I tried the aggregate device method, but it won't work, i choose traktor s2 i get moniter left,right master left,right. But only one will work, even if i'm pressing the cue button and all that,tried loads of different combinations, i guess i'll have to get a Y spitter cable like that one.
    Sound weird that aggregate doesn't work.
    Anyway, in this case, best thing you can do is follow steffex hint, with that cable u can directly connect the s2 to the speakers.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12