Free Mash-Up

Thread: Free Mash-Up

Tech Mentor

Default Free Mash-Up

Hi, well I never posted a mix up on the internet before never mind something I worked on in ableton. However was working on this a couple of month back and never really did anything with it and not really worked on anything since that I have even nearly finished. I am more annoyed that I never got this finished before the song got played to death. I suppose this site was set up for newbies and more experienced so just wanted to ask people opinions on this mash-up and how to improve it. Honest opinions and yes I know this is not everybodys cup of tea. lol

http://soundcloud.com/manus-scullin/...omebody-that-i

Tech Mentor

It's never 'too late' to use a song in a mix. if it sounded good then, it will sound good now, it's not going to magically turn into a shitty song over time.
    nice mix btw.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Culture_Shock View Post
    It's never 'too late' to use a song in a mix. if it sounded good then, it will sound good now, it's not going to magically turn into a shitty song over time.
    nice mix btw.
    The reason it is called 'bit late' is because I had the idea months ago and then it took so long in getting it done and uploaded. Plus 'Somebody That I Used To Know' is a well overplayed tune now (I work in a Radio Station so I hear it all the time lol) and even when I see a remix of that tune I do not bother even listening to it because I have heard about a million of them now. But cheers for the heads up. I still enjoy this mash-up