Outdoor Gig Help
    Tech Wizard

Default Outdoor Gig Help

So on the 28th im gonna be playing my first show outside on a beach. I'll have with me my laptop, my controller, my headphones, and all my cables (RCA, Charger, Extensions etc. etc.) The show will be going overnight and while the weather is supposed to stay nice and dry, I'm still worrying about the possibilities of rain What would you guys and gals recommend I bring to make sure my stuff is safe? If it helps, it's gonna be on a beach in SF so incase location matters, ya. One other thing, I know the air is really wet around beaches. Is this something I should worry about? And if so how would I deal with it? Any help would be much appreciated
    Numark Mixtrack Pro - Novation Launchpad - VDJ 7 PRO (dont hate I like VDJ) - Ableton suite 8.x.x - Thinkpad 13' Laptop

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWoods View Post
    It shouldnt matter how you make people dance, just as long as you do.
    ...that last bit is completely sig-able if anyone chooses to.

Tech Wizard

Maybe a gazebo

Quote Originally Posted by elgi95 View Post
    Maybe a gazebo
    +1 or at least an EZ-Up tent

You should get one of those plexiglass boxes with the rubber gloves built in. What beach are you playing at? Did you get a permit or is it a renegade?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

ground loop isolators. a must for outdoors (you dont always need them but never hurts to have them in your bag)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

semi permitted. were down near daly city and while the owner of the private section we're on is ok with it we dont have like permits or anything
    Numark Mixtrack Pro - Novation Launchpad - VDJ 7 PRO (dont hate I like VDJ) - Ableton suite 8.x.x - Thinkpad 13' Laptop

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWoods View Post
    It shouldnt matter how you make people dance, just as long as you do.
    ...that last bit is completely sig-able if anyone chooses to.