controller wont work - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

and no the e-mix software didnt work i definitely know that it doesnt send meesages to my computer i just dont know why now

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Perhaps its a Pyle-o-shite (dead)? First off I'd hammer their support to get an answer, painful as that may be, explain that their own software doesn't work either (they can't ask you to buy something you already own). It is their job to support their own products or refer you to a local service center (if one exists).

If your unsuccessful with support - sending it back to the US might be your only option though - Don't suppose you can get your money back on it and buy something through someone a bit more local like Thomann instead ?

their site says it's midi so if midiox or miditrace don't work (or dump(.exe) from my midimasher) then it's just not working i guess.

if you get something output from hidtrace.exe that synthet1c posted or hiddump.exe from my midimasher (includes a mac version if you're not on pc) then it at least proves the device is working and it's a driver issue.

their site doesn't say whether it's class compliant or not - so maybe u need to install drivers to get the midi output working

edit: just saw u said that u did install drivers and stuff was flashing etc - can only be a hardware or driver issue tho i guess
    Last edited by zestoi; 04-18-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

i cant get the hidtrace.exe to work its just a blank white screen with the controller on the top

what about midi trace? that will tell you if it's sending midi
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Convert

but as i said before i tried it on many computers (windows 7, vista, xp) i really think its something to do with sending signals from the controller to the pc

Tech Convert

i tried midiox and nothing happend but when i plugged in my older controller it was going crazy with all the signals so its a definite no for sending signals

Did you try different USB cables also does it have external power or an external power plug. Fwiw if you have to send something for warranty usually you don't pay customs. Living in Canada and most things only having us shipping addresses I've found warranty provides no custom or duties.

Tech Convert

i used the cable it came with i always use this with my older controller new because its newer but il give my old cable a go now its worth a shot it has an external power but i didnt get a plug with it but the controller installs correctly so i dont think its to do with the power as they would have gave me a power cord

What midi channels are you sending on? Does the TSI in Traktor use the same midi channel?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast