controller wont work - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

not a great sign if u don't get any output via hidtrace.exe or miditrace.exe. won't matter what midi channel is being used then ofc.

if the driver is working then it won't show up as a hid device or probably won't be selectable via hidtrace.exe anyway.

does the controller show up to be selected via both hidtrace and miditrace?

if it was me i'd probably uninstall all drivers and try hidtrace and then it that works work forwards from there.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

the controller comes up in the pop out bar but when i click on it and try communicate nothing happens just still a blank white screen. the divce shows up on my computer as c:y2-0 u:y2-3 it has 3 more devices aswell usb input device, usb composite device and hid compliant device this is where i dont understand as when i plug in my old controller it just comes up as composite device

did you RTFM? I tried to download one from the pyle website but it's not available... here is a joke "why do they call it pyle? cause it's a pyle of _ _ _ _" applause here...

holy _ _ _ _ they want $440 for this LOL

do what zestoi says, just make sure you reboot after uninstalling the drivers..
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Convert

im sorry i dont know what rtfm means haha il try what zestoi said

Tech Convert

this is a controller which many companys have bought i found a diffrent compnay earlier and they call it audiophony me701 i have seen it before with another company which is called oem i think

rtfm == Read The F*cking Manual not that they have one to download anyway as synthet1c said, as i also looked for one
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

Quote Originally Posted by betley10 View Post
    this is a controller which many companys have bought i found a diffrent compnay earlier and they call it audiophony me701 i have seen it before with another company which is called oem i think
    oem just means Original Equipment Manufacturer - which just means 'made by someone else and rebadged'

thats why google was invented LOL
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Convert

when i uninstalled the drivers and tried hidtrace the hidtrace wont detect the controller at all (as it is not installed?)

ass... means the driver is needed to even show up as a hid device - tho this seems very odd. should at least show up as some kind of unknown hid device in theory. u could grab my midimasher and run my hiddump.exe but i suspect it won't show the device either if hidtrace.exe doesn't.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast