controller wont work - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Convert

i dont even want to bother anymore id say ie spent about 40 hours on the computer trying to fix this and a 30 minute phone call to the company im going to have to ring them up tomorrow or something they are taking the piss it says the controller is fully tested and working which is aload of bolox but anyways thanks lads for the help but its half 5 in the morning here and im going to go to bed il post further information if i get it fixed.
    appeciate all the help

Quote Originally Posted by betley10 View Post
    the controller comes up in the pop out bar but when i click on it and try communicate nothing happens just still a blank white screen. the divce shows up on my computer as c:y2-0 u:y2-3 it has 3 more devices aswell usb input device, usb composite device and hid compliant device this is where i dont understand as when i plug in my old controller it just comes up as composite device
    Hid will likely be keyboard or mouse. Also are the drivers installed correctly like when you check them they say Pyle input device and not just standard Microsoft driver. This is important here. You may have to manually install it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234