Rock Da Crowd / Setfan New Mini EP released
    Tech Convert

Default Rock Da Crowd / Setfan New Mini EP released

Hi All,

I come back to the forum with some fresh news. My new mini-EP is here and ready for download:

http://setfan.bandcamp.com/track/rock-da-crowd

http://setfan.ca/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Setfan/260994283986710

Itunes links will come later. Don't hesitate to click on like on my facebook page. It is on the go, lot of things are in process to be completed. So here are some details on the mini-EP:

•Miss You is a mix of Downtempo, Dubstep and electro, really cinematic.
    •Impress is the new and EP edit of Impress already released before. It's a mix of Dubstep, low heavy beat with some dirty electro.
    •Rock Da Crowd is my kind of typical Setfan electro dirty pop track, clubby and sexy. Melaniejane is again performing the vocals on the track.

Don't hesitate to comment. A deluxe version will be released soon with more contents

Cheers,

Setfan

What label is this coming out on mate?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    What label is this coming out on mate?
    Hi JasonBay,

For the while the tracks are published only by myself... It's like beeing a OneManArmy. Let's think, interest will bring some lights on the tracks and on myself and some talks about pushing it further.

Setfan

So.... it's not coming out on a label?

Tech Convert

So.... it's not coming out on a label?
    Hello,

Not for the while, let's wish tracks could drive some interest to get it signed.

Cheers,
    Setfan

But if it's already been released, why would a label sign it?

Tech Convert

But if it's already been released, why would a label sign it?
    Jason,

From what i've read and talk to people in this business and others. It seems that labels or publishers will sign you when you start to have some visibility. Artist and musician need to produce their tracks, sometimes release their stuff, then they get signed on bigger projects or bigger labels. I can be in the wrong direction, and i do really want to find a label with whom i can publish promote and produce great tracks. I'm not only an electro producer as i'm an Art Director in my current day job, so i have a lot of ideas to expand my universe and what is the core of my music and what i would create around. And i have also more than 3 tracks. I'm preparing other tracks, so one mini-EP is not a dead-end, it's more a begining

Setfan.

Tech Convert

And here is the link to Itunes' page:

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/se...468430314?l=fr

Cheers,
    Setfan

Quote Originally Posted by setfan View Post
    Jason,

From what i've read and talk to people in this business and others. It seems that labels or publishers will sign you when you start to have some visibility. Artist and musician need to produce their tracks, sometimes release their stuff, then they get signed on bigger projects or bigger labels. I can be in the wrong direction, and i do really want to find a label with whom i can publish promote and produce great tracks. I'm not only an electro producer as i'm an Art Director in my current day job, so i have a lot of ideas to expand my universe and what is the core of my music and what i would create around. And i have also more than 3 tracks. I'm preparing other tracks, so one mini-EP is not a dead-end, it's more a begining

Setfan.