Dj'ing and Production headphones.

Default Dj'ing and Production headphones.

Hey guys,

im looking into buying a new pair of headphones, i'm using some generic sony headphones at the moment and i can't stand the sound, sometimes wearing it for long periods of time gives me headache.

My budget is around 70$ suggest me some stylish good-audio headphones please!

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Hey guys,

im looking into buying a new pair of headphones, i'm using some generic sony headphones at the moment and i can't stand the sound, sometimes wearing it for long periods of time gives me headache.

My budget is around 70$ suggest me some stylish good-audio headphones please!
    Sony MDR-V6's - industry standard studio headphones for many years

Good Audio Quality and stylish rarely go hand in hand where it comes to headphones (at the sub $80 range).

You should check out some of the Sennheiser headphones as well even their budget ones are pretty decent quality, however not on par with their higher end and are probably going to be "open" back design.
    [/end thread]

http://forum.djtechtools.com/tags.php?tag=headphones

Plenty of discussion previously here. I don't have any recommendations for that cheap though, sorry!
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Sony MDR-V6's - industry standard studio headphones for many years

Good Audio Quality and stylish rarely go hand in hand where it comes to headphones (at the sub $80 range).

You should check out some of the Sennheiser headphones as well even their budget ones are pretty decent quality, however not on par with their higher end and are probably going to be "open" back design.
    [/end thread]
    You seem to know about headphones, how is the sound on the v6's? how is the bass? i like headphones that almost give you the feeling that your whole body is shaking, comfort?