DJM T1 with upgrade to Traktor 2.5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DJM T1 with upgrade to Traktor 2.5

i was on the market to purchase a mixer and this came across. 850-1000 is a great price for a pioneer mixer with build in traktor! what i was wondering is that since duo is out of the market, do you get a traktor pro 2 upgrade for free or pay and an upgrade to 2.5 for free or pay? i was wondering bout the two if you have to pay or get the for free..

i been thinking for a while now and i might make a switch to traktor... i have always been a fanboy of traktor but i have ssl. lol weird i know.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Duo2 licences get upgraded for free to Pro2

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Duo2 licences get upgraded for free to Pro2
    oh ok good!!! would you recommend this mixer or get the a6 or a10?

If say djm 850 or 900. You'd still need an audio sc for playing out though. For me is better to go modular
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    If say djm 850 or 900. You'd still need an audio sc for playing out though. For me is better to go modular
    i thought the 850/900 is already scratch certified? but you still need an a6/a10? and modular explain lol

Tech Guru

850/900/T1 are all plug and play. You don't need a traktor sound card because it's in the mixer.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    850/900/T1 are all plug and play. You don't need a traktor sound card because it's in the mixer.

yeah thats what i thought the other guy confused me.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TPNV View Post
    i thought the 850/900 is already scratch certified? but you still need an a6/a10? and modular explain lol
    He means when you get to a club that has equipment more than likely you will need an external soundcard anyways. UK I'm guessing would have DJM 800/900 and maybe Xone92 as the club standard. Unless it's the 900, you would need another interface for timecode.

Tech Wizard

The T1 is a great controller, this girl I teach has one, but keep in mind it's massive, so if you're not the headliner, it can be a royal pain to get something like that in and out of the booth setup. Even with the smallier S4 I have trouble with in smaller booths, but the T1 is considerably larger.
    Software: Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Ableton Live 9, Presonus Studio One 2
    Hardware: Traktor S4, Maschine, 2x Yorkville YSM5, Scarlett 2i2, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Beyerdynamic DT990-250, MBP 13"
    soundcloud.com/agrelius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast