what did I learn last night?

Default what did I learn last night?

My brother is moving to the other end of the country for half a year, and I spun his going away party last night. I had some issues with Traktor the night before, and seemed to have forgotten to switch one of the settings.

WARNING: if you use an X1, and don't set up Traktor to stop you from loading a track onto a playing deck, you WILL hit the big knob, and screw your mix right up.

Yup, did this twice. All in all though, really good night, and good response from everyone there. Except my sister who insisted on being the DJ for ONLY 5 minutes. Never even seen a pair of turntables live, let alone up close lol
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

boooo... bad times pretty sure this was covers in a vid by ean acouple of weeks ago.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8