VCI-400 Master Output stopped working!

Exclamation VCI-400 Master Output stopped working!

So both my XLR and 1/4 Master outputs stopped working on me today. But luckily I have my M-Audio 4x4 sound card I can still play through for the mean while. But this is how I was able to test that it's not my cables or speakers. While in traktor I switch my sound card driver to built in and everything works then I switch it to fast track pro and still everything works. But when i try vci-400 i get nothing coming out of my speakers and the track is still playing and I still have a full feed on the mixer. Is there something I'm over looking? (which I doubt) Because I was mixing using the built in vci-400 sound card last night for about an hour. Plus this controller only has about 10 hours play time on in so far. Can parts really crap out this soon! and does anyone know if DJTT has a warranty on this item?

Any help would be great!
    is anyone else experience sound card problems yet?

- mike

I've had no problems. Here's the link to the return/replacement process if you truly need it (https://store.djtechtools.com/about#returns). I'd suggest giving them a call first and seeing if they can troubleshoot over the phone.

Have you checked the output routing in the Traktor settings?
    Are you using a Mac?
    I once had muted my vci 400 by using it as the output in my system settings / sound.
    Then I used the volume up/down buttons on my keyboard and accidently turned the volume down so much that the united was muted, even when being used in Traktor.
    Just an idea...