Traktor won't save my settings!

Default Traktor won't save my settings!

Hey guys, I have a problem. Every time I open traktor, my input/output settings go back to some default tsi and I have to re-import my own tsi with the right input/output settings. Does anyone have any advice, maybe im not correctly saving my settings before quitting or something.....

Thanks in advance.

did you try reinstalling Traktor?

Tech Guru

I assume you're talking about audio input/output settings. Don't ask me why you have to do this, but to save the settings, all you need to do is set your inputs and outputs the way you want, then go to the drop down menu and choose another soundcard (like your computers internal soundcard). Then when you re-select the interface you normally use, your input/output settings should be saved from the way you set them before. You should be able to close out of Traktor and re-open it, and your input/output settings for that soundcard should be the way you set them.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

When you select the device you want the tsi for that one changes to default? When you open the controller manager the default keyboard mapping is usually what shows so I just want to clarify.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks, manchild

You solved my problem. That is a very odd bug.