This changes *everything*...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This changes *everything*...

I got a PM this morning, its simply the biggest game changer since well, since the game started...this really changes everything, a single quote from the profession marketing site of this fantastic new tool is all you need to see!

"Clubs are going to start begging you to DJ and the ladies will fall at your feet".

Its all right here...go, I mean run and buy Dr. Drum!

I've blocked the sender of this PM if only to save myself the let down when they don't answer my replies of utter adoration and thanks for sharing this.

Well, I'm off now, don't need the board anymore, or Ableton or anything at all!!! With this great tool I can write profession tracks in minutes...poor Beatport, can they keep up with the 60 new tracks I'm going to release day?
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

hahahahah i saw this a few months ago and it is absolutely incredible.

How have I wasted the last 12 years of my life DJing when I could have gotten instant success with Dr.Drum!?
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

ARG...got the PM now too.

SPAMMERS!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you guys reporting this spam? I'm sure that Padi and Ed are itching to swing the ban hammer as much as they can now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

but... they say it has a "kick ass drum machine" *and* that "dr drum will hook you up!" and yep - i was sad enough to watch most of the video. seems like a fairly basic dumbed down daw. might not even be bad as a first bit of software for someone to start out on - maybe... don't think i've ever seen any advertising campaign quite that cheesy.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Are you guys reporting this spam? I'm sure that Padi and Ed are itching to swing the ban hammer as much as they can now.
    reported...

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    don't think i've ever seen any advertising campaign quite that cheesy.
    a lot of the get rich/girls/famous/fit/psychic quick schemes use a terribly similar format. I have a feeling its all part of a larger online marketing template scheme. There's another marketing template which tries to disguise itself as a blog, but is totally locked down so you can't comment on what an obvious scam it is.
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

Quote Originally Posted by SherpaPsy View Post
    a lot of the get rich/girls/famous/fit/psychic quick schemes use a terribly similar format. I have a feeling its all part of a larger online marketing template scheme. There's another marketing template which tries to disguise itself as a blog, but is totally locked down so you can't comment on what an obvious scam it is.
    true... does look very similar to other marketing template sites i've seen before. funny even having an "affiliates" button in the app gui from what i saw on the video too :P they do seem to be really pushing this product tho; first read about it yesterday and now this today.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Don't buy Dr Drum kids. It's wack!
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Can I have permission to call a track of mine "Swing the Ban Hammer"?

I love it! "Skip the learning curve". Ah, the kids these days. LOL
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast