Downgrading traktor. Need to stop this lag! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Read My post Above ... Traktor 2.0.3 was released BEFORE the S2 Existed so no you cannot downgrade.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ighlight=2.0.3

You might want to download the DEMO of Traktor 2 Rather than Running the CD installer to ensure you get the latest version.

You don't even need Onyx to do this, you can do it from the disk utility.
    Why would you bother repair disk permissions on a drive you are formatting anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Read My post Above ... Traktor 2.0.3 was released BEFORE the S2 Existed so no you cannot downgrade.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ighlight=2.0.3

Why would you bother repair disk permissions on a drive you are formatting ?

You wouldn't. Just pointing out that more software wasn't needed. Perhaps just not saying anything was the best option here.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geminimech View Post
    You don't even need Onyx to do this, you can do it from the disk utility.
    I know, but Onyx does a lot more than just repairing permissions (run maintenance scripts, general cleanup, etc)

Ok guys, i think i found a fix, i deleted everything native instrument related, so Massive and other shit went down too on this fix, but it's for the greater good. i don't know if it was that or the disk permission thing?

So i'm running this traktor i had on a USB stick and i'm using 4 decks perfectly with all effect units on and the load bar doesn't go anywhere near close red. But my S2 isn't working because i might've deleted the driver aswell, even though i reinstalled the driver for the S2 it still won't work.

What should i do next, install the latest version of traktor and see what happens or try and get the S2 working by moving the folder in the traktor settings?

Guys, that wasn't the problem, the problem is Key-lock, when i turn it on on all decks the load bar starts raising. if i keep it off it seems to be ok. But still, i'm a keylock whore, i like looping and raising the key bit by bit to get that rising effect. Plus i tested on my desktop and it can have all key's on.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Your computer is running out of juice, keylock can be quite intensive. Try changing it to eco mode in the prefs.

that ECO mode change made it better, thanks a lot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234