Numark NS6 Cue Button Broken...
    Tech Wizard

Default Numark NS6 Cue Button Broken...

So my cue button on the right side of my NS6 caved in and I need a replacement for it. As I know I don't have a warranty on it because I bought off friend, I already disassembled it to get the broken pieces out. Very easy, yet somewhat repetitive task.. Anyways, first I ordered the part from instrumentalparts.com, but then I get an email right away saying that they don't have it in stock (Still waiting on the refund. ). So my question is, does anyone know where they would sell it or if anyone on here may have a spare? It's such a simple, inexpensive but pretty important part and I am shocked by the lack of places especially from the abundance of reviews from buttons caving in within as little as the first THREE MONTHS of having it brand new!
    Set-up: Macbook, 3x Pioneer CDJ 1000MK2, Pioneer DJM 800, Technics RP-DH1200, Ableton Live, Casio XW-P1 Keyboard
    My Soundcloud
    Other Soundcloud
    My Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

Still searching, anyone know of any?
    Set-up: Macbook, 3x Pioneer CDJ 1000MK2, Pioneer DJM 800, Technics RP-DH1200, Ableton Live, Casio XW-P1 Keyboard
    My Soundcloud
    Other Soundcloud
    My Mixcloud

Why don't you contact Numark and say; 'hey, great product, fancy sending me a button?'.
    Your friend's warranty should still cover you, unless you've taken stickers off the machine to open it or something.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Geez how'd ya manage to break it things built like a tank I've mashed the cue lots and never had issues

Tech Wizard

Haha I don't know lucidstrings! It just caved in and yeah...Good thing I have cdj's as well I hook up to the NS6 so it doesn't stop me from practicing and stuff. =/ I'll just go with lethal_pizza's advice. Didn't really want to go through Numark but I guess I have to. Oh well! Thanks for the reply guys, really appreciate it!
    My Soundcloud
    Other Soundcloud
    My Mixcloud

Check eBay for parts is only thing I can think of but why not go through numark? Also why not have your friend do the warranty claim? Or if he never registered it register under your name then phone them?

Tech Student

Cue1 on the right deck is semi-caved... I can trigger it if I hit the left side of the button... Was your like this or would it not trigger at all? NS6 (purchased 2 months ago)...

Thanks

N8G!