just had a good old blast on my new 400
    Tech Mentor

Question just had a good old blast on my new 400

hey fellow 400 buddy's... just had a good few hours mixing, just got the vci last Saturday ... i have noticed on deck b and d the volume faders and the eq knobs just don't feel as good as the opposite... like the smoothness ( resistance) kinda hard to explain.... anyways anyone else feel like there controller is the same .. or am i just being a weirdo lol

I feel the same but with certain knobs and faders. Usually this is because the unit is brand new and needs to be broken in a bit. Some of my knobs feel stiff and "sandy" feeling but after a while it went away.

Same thing happened with my S4. Lines A and B felt looser than C and D because I hardly used decks C and D.
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Mentor

that's the thing decks b and d feels like they have no stiffness to them.. plus this is 1st time i have really used it... its like someone has went mad with the faders.. maybe am just being to pirnickety (yes that's a word where i come from lol ) because i spent alot on a controller everything does what its meant to do