Two DJ's working at one - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Saying Sync makes you leave more time to do other stuff and read the crowd...is like saying you would rather jerk off cuz its quicker and easier...maybe true..but its really a lot less satisfying in the end.
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

if it was me i'd do what i am doing now - send clock from ableton to traktor and use tempo sync in traktor. u can always easily disable the external clock if u need to and do it manually.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

When I play with multiple people using Ableton, I just run an Ethernet cable from one Mac to the next, set one as the master and one as a slave ad you're good to go, tempo on the slave usually fluctuates +/- .05 but it hasn't effected anything yet.

I've done it a few times, plugged my friends mixtrack into my s4 and make it a live input on deck c. Like people say though you need to be able to beatmatch

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Don't turn this into yet another sync discussion guys

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Don't turn this into yet another sync discussion guys
    it's been at least a couple of days since the last one there is a danger of this thread veering steadily into those murky waters tho...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

or a sk___ex or da__d g__ta one for a couple of weeks... they're probably upset that they don't have the hate they normally recieve... now back to the sync debate
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    or a sk___ex or da__d g__ta one for a couple of weeks... they're probably upset that they don't have the hate they normally recieve... now back to the sync debate
    lol i'm sure it won't be long...

Without sync discussions this forum would probably not last more than a week or so.....
    With the ill behaviour...

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Le Goat View Post
    Without sync discussions this forum would probably not last more than a week or so.....
    wanna bet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast