New live online show looking for DJ's for guest spots.
    Tech Mentor

Default New live online show looking for DJ's for guest spots.

We are Disco Pimps Productions well know Chicago based promoters. We have decided to start doing a online show hosted on our website www.dpchicago.tk The name of the show is Chicago Sessions and is on the air every Wed. from 5pm Central to 8pm Central. What were are looking for is DJ's that have skills, a web cam, and decent internet connection. If you are asked to appear on our show you will be given the login and a temporary password to access our ustream account. If you are interested please go to the website fill out the contact form and send us a link to one of your recent mixes and a short bio which will be used to promote you and the night that you are scheduled to play. This is a great opportunity to get out there and get exposure and make contacts. Thanks you for looking at this post and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Love to see the support for guys coming up. Will be checking out the show and hit you up soon. About to launch a new website and release a new mix in the next week I hope, so saving your site until then.

How long of mixes would we do on the show if picked? I imagine you guys have content you gotta get out every week too.
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol