Help Needed Really Bad! (PA/Speakers)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Help Needed Really Bad! (PA/Speakers)

So.. Today i finally got my Traktor Kontrol S2 and i am really happy with it i have been messing around with Virtual DJ for a while now and i wanted to get serious with DJing, BUT i have no knowledge at all when it comes to setting up speakers and stuff with soundcards etc..
    i have 2 problems,

1. is there any way i can remove or replace the audio system thing for something smaller for easier transportation?

2. with my RCA cable if i put both L and R in my S2 i have no bass at all but if i turn the audio system balance knob all the way to the left or right it works fine, or if i remove either L or R so i keep just 1 in my S2 it works perfect too did i connect my speakers wrong or something?

please look at the pics i attached to see how i connected everything and thanks in advance for your time and help
    IMG_0262.jpgIMG_0265.jpgIMG_0267.jpg

Sounds like your system is goosed. I'd seriously consider some new speakers.

Tech Student

Plug the RCA's from the S2 into the RCA In on the back of the receiver. Might just have a bad channel. Also try a different set of RCA cables they could be faulty.

heey AtgAni, hahaha i think you're right this is a pretty old system can you give me an example of what i should get like as a pack so i can plug it all in and get started cause connecting speakers and all that really gets me confused and i dont understand anything about it yet..

have a look at those monitors if your on a budget: http://www.thomann.de/de/maudio_av40_studiophile.htm
    if your not: http://www.thomann.de/de/krk_rp5_g2_rokit.htm
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Take a pic of the whole back of what you are plugging your RCAs into. You have it in the VCR input, might have something to do with it....
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Ed Paris, if i order either one of the speakers does it come with a manual on how to set everything up?

You can pick up the alesis m1 520 pretty cheap and they get good reviews.
    Usually each speaker has an input on the back so you just run a cable from the controller to the speaker.

Dripstep, here u go if it helps i have 2 speakers the white and brownish colored cables and a RCA cable wich goes from the front to my S2 IMG_0268[1].jpg

Take a look at this for the m-audio http://www.amazon.co.uk/3-5mm-Stereo..._bxgy_ce_img_b
    You just plug one speaker into the wal socket, plug the other speaker into it and run your RCA (although Id use trs) into the main speaker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast