Rane TTM57SL with TSP2??
    Tech Convert

Default Rane TTM57SL with TSP2??

I'm trying to use my TTM57SL with TSP2 but It's only letting me use 1 deck at a time. In the audio setup for the device I can either choose TTM57SL Line 1 (Core Audio) or TTM57SL Line 2 (Core Audio) and can only use 1 deck at a time. I got it to where I can get both songs to play but they play on the same channel and I can't crossfade between them... Can I use the TTM57SL with Traktor and have both my decks work properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Faded Komplex View Post
    I'm trying to use my TTM57SL with TSP2 but It's only letting me use 1 deck at a time. In the audio setup for the device I can either choose TTM57SL Line 1 (Core Audio) or TTM57SL Line 2 (Core Audio) and can only use 1 deck at a time. I got it to where I can get both songs to play but they play on the same channel and I can't crossfade between them... Can I use the TTM57SL with Traktor and have both my decks work properly?
    you need a Audio 4 6 8 10 to use the DVS option. to properly use the Core Audio for 2 decks you need a Rane 68, 61, 62.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    you need a Audio 4 6 8 10 to use the DVS option. to properly use the Core Audio for 2 decks you need a Rane 68, 61, 62.

Ive never looked into the TTM57sl but definately something good to know. I always want the option of just playing with a mixer and small midi controller if necessary (not that a card is that much more to bring but simplicity is good for house parties)

For Traktor, you would need a mixer with a Traktor certified sound card. The TTM-57SL is NOT one, even though it does have a sound-card in it. I don't even believe you can use it with TP, since it's based off the SL1 hardware which doesn't have core audio drivers, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure of the list of traktor certified mixers off the top of my head, but that's probably what you're looking for. Either that, or an S4 with the scratch upgrade for house parties... really can't beat that.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter