DJing as a Team (Pair) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That guy with the bcd in the pictures above has the same computer and bcd as I do.

lol pictures remind me of LAN-parties in my youth just that they have all awesome controllers instead of boring modded glowing computers that we were into back then
    Last edited by illstep; 05-15-2009 at 12:49 AM.

hehe i'm having 16 player doom 2 flashbacks!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by misha_val View Post
    That guy with the bcd in the pictures above has the same computer and bcd as I do.
    I know you're saying BCR right now.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I know you're saying BCR right now.
    oh jesus here we go again.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Nah man, just making it clear, that I am using a BCR and not a BCD, though I am cranking a Denon DNS3700 in one picture.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

I've done this a lot with my Serato-using friend; we usually switch back and forth every couple of tracks or so, beatmatching by ear. it's a lot of fun.

most importantly, we communicate all the time, mostly though hand signals due to the noise. so for instance, I'll hold up 3 fingers if I want her to mix in in 30 seconds.

Well I always play parties, where I would have to DJ for 5 hours or more, with a great friend of mine. We usually take turns of about 30mins, so I can just rock out to the music, while my friend plays, and play a bit with the effects and filters to make build ups sound even better. Always more fun to DJ with a friend!

Now that we have a dual controller setup as well as the tradition cd's, we've been able to experiment witht the two track each type arrangement (on traktor anyway) its great. Just gotta resist the urge to screw up your mate's transitions!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

we ran 3 vci's (2 100's and a 300) into a 5 channel mixer and went back to back all night with not many problems at all. it's a hell of a lot of fun!
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast