laidback luke's studio - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by osoner View Post
    Can you imagine a whole 4 hours dj set with no cueing? omg!
    Done it in the early days of digital DJing using Virtual Turntables (VTT) out of a laptop headphone output in the days before USB soundcards. You just need to set beat-accurate cue points, launch tracks sharply and get quick at nudging tracks into phase!

Moldover and alot of other people dont use cueing either - though i personally use it when im going for smooth transitions. You dont need them they are useful if you want useful, i have this really crazy cueing system going on for the smart-mixer i cant wait for you guys to check out

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    i have this really crazy cueing system going on for the smart-mixer i cant wait for you guys to check out
    any chance I could get the latest version of your smart mixer. Belvario's is not functional or useful for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by sm00sh View Post
    any chance I could get the latest version of your smart mixer. Belvario's is not functional or useful for that matter
    Yeah sure send me a PM with your email - hopefully ill have the documentation finished this weekend and ill send out the whole lot to a package as to everyone - get some feedback on the lastest changes then look at putting it on the blog. Feedback that i have got from people using the smart mixer, on different genres of music has been helpful to try and find settings that work with a large range of material. Its hard to test it in all sorts of situations by myself so the feedback i get is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by osoner View Post
    Hope you're jocking lol it's about 2 years old !
    hahaha I know right . oh well in his defense it did get much more popular in the last 3 or 4 months with the Wideboys and AC Slater remixes that came out .

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    Done it in the early days of digital DJing using Virtual Turntables (VTT) out of a laptop headphone output in the days before USB soundcards. You just need to set beat-accurate cue points, launch tracks sharply and get quick at nudging tracks into phase!
    Actually I've done it aswell but on a software =)
    No cueing on 2 cdjs, not sure you can go very far =$

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234