Rebirth and Traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Rebirth and Traktor

Hi there I've just got Rebirth software working on my laptop again and its so much fun (for those of you who don't know its old software with two 303's a 909 and 808 all packaged in one and free (heres a link of how to get it and work it as its a bit tricky on new computors). Anyway I really want to use it whilst djing with traktor all sync up. Had a fiddle around but can't get it to work anyone any idea how to get it in sync and coming out of one of the channel from my s4. Thank you in advance x

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by daftnoize View Post
    Hi there I've just got Rebirth software working on my laptop again and its so much fun (for those of you who don't know its old software with two 303's a 909 and 808 all packaged in one and free (heres a link of how to get it and work it as its a bit tricky on new computors). Anyway I really want to use it whilst djing with traktor all sync up. Had a fiddle around but can't get it to work anyone any idea how to get it in sync and coming out of one of the channel from my s4. Thank you in advance x
    I can't help, because I can't make it work on my Mac. ;-(

Damn, but I'd love to have a play with ReBirth again. Not enough to want to run windows, but still ...
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5 | 2 x Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 | A&H Xone:62 | KRK RP5-G2 | 15" MBP | TSP | Audio8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Korg KP-3 | Korg NanoKontrol
    Beached As Breaks, Mondays 7am - 9am UK Time on NSB Radio | Podcast | Archives | Facecrack

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

You can get it for iPhone/pad

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Read the "connecting traktor and ableton in the same computer" threads. It's basically the same process.