Transparent stickers?
    Tech Mentor

Default Transparent stickers?

So I wanted to get my logo done up as a partially transparent logo so if I place the logo over my Apple sticker, the logo will light up.

Anyone know where I can get this done?
    DJ Lou Paris

i got mine from a website called diginate not sure if they do US tho.

398211_399482243414060_145266298835657_1471322_2049586304_n.jpg
    http://soundcloud.com/formido/
    http://www.beatport.com/artist/formido/291967
    Macbook pro 13" 2010 , Traktor Scratch Pro 2 ,Audio 8, Kontrol X1, CDJ 800's, Arcade Mod Technics 1200, Ecler nuo 5 mixer, Kaoss pad

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post

Moo is just regular printing. They are a great company, but they are not what the OP is looking for.

I would suggest any company around you that does vinyl printing and die cutting. Usually a sign company, or a company that prints like decals for cars does this kind of work...

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    Moo is just regular printing. They are a great company, but they are not what the OP is looking for.

I would suggest any company around you that does vinyl printing and die cutting. Usually a sign company, or a company that prints like decals for cars does this kind of work...
    Yeah thats what I did. For my logo name decal, I went to one of the many local signage places in my city, told them what I was looking for, then their graphic artist came up with some mock ups. I chose the one I wanted, they printed it out and hey presto!

It cost me like $15 and took less than an hour.

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Woah - totally my bad. I completely misunderstood what he was looking for.

I did exactly what you are describing to my laptop:

168011_724489560171_22000193_39679333_6714690_n.jpg

I first tried to use transparent stickers, but the light stil bled through the black, so you could make out the apple logo.

The better thing to do is find someone with access to a vinyl cutter. Shops that make awnings, or decals for cars will be able to help you out. You'll need your logo to be a vector made of paths (nothing rasterized), and export it to an eps, ai, or svg (depending on their software). You can make this using Inkscape (free) or Illustrator (not free). Feel free to use mine as a template for sizing and such: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqzhqjdfri..._13_design.svg

Let me know if you have any more questions, and good luck!