Native Instrument's support

Default Native Instrument's support

I'm wondering if I am being impatient.
    But i'm still awaiting my response email from an order support enquiry from Native Instruments 9 day's later, process started over 2 week's ago. After being informed I should be sent my Traktor Pro 2 Serial number, still waiting here.
    I have read they have a small number of support employee's and I know from past experience in technical support,
    it's hard work.

So I am wondering what is the longest people have waited before receiving serial number's from NI?
    Should I try to get in touch with a NI forum moderator to escalate my enquiry? (read it on their forum's)

Well actually ı have sent my Traktor LE serial on saturday morning and ı recieved mail at sunday morning.I think there is a system of doing this stuff.So maybe your serial dont go to them or maybe something else happened.I think you should write to them and maybe go the NI forum and they can help you with it.
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Tech Guru

I have never had a good experience with their customer support.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

By e-mail - make sure to hound them. I've had my support tickets get lost in the shuffle before. It's better to call in if you can.

I've sent now possibly my 6th enquiry email again. Detailing all of the previous correspondence. I understand they are short staffed etc but it seem's as though email get sent to a separate department then get forgotten about (I was moved to an order support enquiry).
    Would love to telephone but I am at the moment in Indonesia.

Finger's X'd , will keep updates here for anyone else to follow for advice.

Yes post on the NI forum & make it clear in the title you have been waiting 2 weeks WTF?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

1 month for them to change my license from regular pro to scratch pro (I have an S4 and Scratch Duo on the same account).

That was the only time I had a bad experience with it tho (normally the german offices handle my tickets)