Xone K2, DB2 & Traktor.

Default Xone K2, DB2 & Traktor.

Hi guys,

I got my K2 in last week and managed to map it how i wanted in traktor. The problem i have is each time i open Traktor the K2 is not sending MIDI or Traktor is not seeing it.

I am working on Ch15.

I have the DB2 mixer as well. I have tried the XLink and the usb connection methods but neither of them get it working.

What am i not doing?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrawles View Post
    Hi guys,

I got my K2 in last week and managed to map it how i wanted in traktor. The problem i have is each time i open Traktor the K2 is not sending MIDI or Traktor is not seeing it.

I am working on Ch15.

I have the DB2 mixer as well. I have tried the XLink and the usb connection methods but neither of them get it working.

What am i not doing?
    you have to update the firmware, but i have the same problem here from time to time on my macbook pro... the firmwre update makes it little better. if your computer doesn´t find the k2 , restart the k2 in setup menu and exit, this helps me.

Just tried all that and the firmware wont update. I can only guess i am already up to date.

Just cant get the K2 to work in Traktor. Weird how it worked last night.

Tech Mentor

I actually have that same problem too sometimes, I noticed that it only happens in traktor (I use it on SSL and traktor). I have pretty much concluded that it is traktor thats the problem and not the k2

Good news guys, I fixed it.

I was looking through the DB4 section on the A&H forum and some guy suggested downloading the driver for the Xone DX, i did that and now it all works fine.

Weird as hell but at least it all works.