Just made a working dual VCI TSI
    Tech Guru

Default Just made a working dual VCI TSI

Hey everyone I know there's been posts in regards to having 2 vcis setup. This TSI was setup in mind with 2 individuals working on the same laptop with 2 vcis hooked up to it. I spent this whole afternoon remapping it all out. It uses the latest DJTT TSI with some adjustments. First the juggle function is gone (it works on the VCI for A/B, but haven't taken time to figure out how to make it work on C/D.) The FX banks have been split between the 2 controllers. A/B VCI controls FX bank 1 while the other does FX bank 2. This means Fader FX has been split between the 2 controllers as well, so as to not accidentally bring FX into the other users songs. I don't know how to post TSI's, but if anyone is interested let me know and if there is any questions in regards to how it works.

Tech Convert

Hey if you could e-mail it to me at mcgarnacle99@hotmail.com I'll check it out this weekend.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You just have to attach the file to the post (using the "attach" button) or upload it to a filesharing server. Also, post it in the "Mapping" forum.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

you sir, are a champion. how can i get my hand on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tech Guru

Here it is, so with this TSI beat juggling is lost on the second controller, with more time I believe I could fit it in, also advanced effects are gone in the second controller, this wouldn't be hard I just need the time to wrap my head around all of it. The way it works is the second VCI controller must be on CH 2 (only for fw 1.2 turn off the controller, hold down the top black button in the top left corner where the vestax name is, then turn on the controller, now your controller should be sending on CH 2). For controller one by turning on the first black knob in the in the top right corner gives you FADER FX for FX 1 but only on the left side of your controller. If controller 2 turns on the second black knob that activates FADER FX for FX 2 on the right side of his controller. Any questions feel free to ask.

Tech Convert

Used it on the weekend with a friend at an afterparty, works great!
    Made a few slight modifications to suit my personal preferences a bit better, but overall is an extremely solid config.

Only strange thing i came accross was that my laptop (oldish PC) wouldn't run both controllers at once, by my friends newer mac did it without a problem, just remember to boot the one running to channel 2 up first.

Tech Guru

ya its a great file, took a while to sort out all the modifiers, also the only downside is I let the CH 1 user have complete control over the X Fader, this just means people have to mix using the channel faders.