Echo jog wheel effect not functioning properly?

Default Echo jog wheel effect not functioning properly?

So i just got my EGE400 yesterday playing around with it today noticing that when I activate echo on jog fx buttons the button to activate echo turns on in traktor and when you push down on the jog it does the effect, but when you realese it off. the echo is still activate till you turn the button off. Is this normal or should the realese of the jog wheel turn off the echo?

The button or the wheel cause I have to turn off the button to get it to stop. If I just take my hand off the jog wheel it leaves the wet dry at 40%

Tech Mentor

to enable the echo on the jogwheel, just tap it. dont leave your finger on the jogwheel.

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    to enable the echo on the jogwheel, just tap it. dont leave your finger on the jogwheel.
    Yeah but when I take my finger off the wheel the delay is still on at like 40%

Tech Wizard

What jay2 has been trying to say is that you do not need to actually push the button to turn off the echo-freeze effect. What you /can/should do is push the button to turn it on, tap the jogwheel to activate, tap again to deactivate. If you tap to turn it on, you can spin the jogwheel to modify the values to change the sound. Hope that clears things up
    TSP 2 / VCI-400 EGE / MBP 15" Intel Core Duo 2GB / Audio-Technica ATH-M50