Do I have to reset tempo fader every time?

Default Do I have to reset tempo fader every time?

Ok so everytime im loading traktor I have to reset the tempo fader to get the +8 range (with SHIFT and CENTER POSITION) is that right that i should have to do this everytime I open Traktor?

You should do it everytime you open traktor. Even just to make sure its on center.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

So I had my first gig tonight and this tempo fader drove me nuts i really need help with this everytime I would use sync to sync a track and load the next track. I would have to use shift and center the tempo fader to get the tempo fader back into 8+ and it was such a pain in the ass!! This cant be normal please help me out with this it was a real pain!

Go into your config and change the fader from relative to absolute. I think then it is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyrsemaan View Post
    So I had my first gig tonight and this tempo fader drove me nuts i really need help with this everytime I would use sync to sync a track and load the next track. I would have to use shift and center the tempo fader to get the tempo fader back into 8+ and it was such a pain in the ass!! This cant be normal please help me out with this it was a real pain!
    i changed my fader to absolute at +/-8% then mapped the encoder knobs closest to the tempo faders for very fine adjustments. Works great now!
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."