My DJ promo !!! DJ DaMi GLO Nightclub Long Island NYC !!! EPK press kit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default My DJ promo !!! DJ DaMi GLO Nightclub Long Island NYC !!! EPK press kit

Hey everyone whats going on ?? This is a little something i put together for my EPK kit that i started ... please tell me what you think ?? Looking to maybe get some out of State gigs i am will to pay for travel and hotel ... Thank you

Also a little compiliation that i put together of the entire night of me and my local DJ's that spun the night !!!

you look miserable....lol...nice club though

best way to get out of state gigs is producing/knowing the right people

Tech Mentor

please contact me at 1djdami@gmail.com or beatznightlifereview@gmail.com for anyone interested in working together thank you

Tech Mentor

thank you for the "i look miserable comment" lololol lmao ... the reason why is because that night i promoted the gig with only 3 days notice (and still pull 740 people STRESSED !!! ) prepared music, got the camera, filmed, spun my set, booked tables i was doing everything and no one was helping whaT so ever ... so i put everything i had into it bc if it wasn't for my self nothing would get done no one would help me you know ??

What have you done that makes you think people form out of state should book you vs booking a local guy who already has a lot of pull?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    What have you done that makes you think people form out of state should book you vs booking a local guy who already has a lot of pull?
    He'll pay to do it lol!

Yeah, but I still could lose out on potential money vs having a local DJ who I know will bring people down play.

Tech Guru

Don't ask me why, but the big time clubs around here fly in guest dj's all the time. I've never heard of 99% of em, but they're def not scrubs either

Tech Wizard

I like glo a lot man congrats on getting that locked down at least! Are you going to be at glo all sumer cause I'll def see you haha

Yeah, but I still could lose out on potential money vs having a local DJ who I know will bring people down play.
    I wasn't being entirely serious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast