Benefits of using Kontrol X1s with Kontrol S4?

Default Benefits of using Kontrol X1s with Kontrol S4?

I currently use only a Kontrol S4 for all my DJ needs. I've seen a lot of people combining it with the X1 and I am curious if you guys could elaborate on what you think are the best benefits of adding one or two X1s. Of course, there's the huge advantage of not having to switch the decks of the S4 between A/C and B/C for playback controls, but there still aren't any jog wheels on the X1s. What do you find it most useful for?

There's also the new F1 coming out which seems like a great addition to control the remix decks.
    Last edited by Lundmark; 05-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    Check out my pages on SoundCloud and MixCloud

Gear: rMBP15" + Traktor Kontrol S4 + S4 Flight Case + Traktor Pro + iPad with Traktor DJ + Tonium Pacemaker

I use the x1 for controlling samples decks, on the s4 you already have eqs for that decks, so adding a x1 for total control over options and trigger and samples start stop is a great addon.
    But as you say, f1 is coming out, so, i suggest you to wait for that controller
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .