I Love This City Music Festival - San Francisco, CA

Default I Love This City Music Festival - San Francisco, CA

Friday's Lineup May 25th

Aarab Musik - Borgore - Brodinksi - Claude VonStroke - Cookie Monsta - The Crystal Method - Cut Chemist - Dirtyphonics - FareOh - Holy Ghost! - Nervo - Oliver - Shit Robot - SOFI - St. John - Tenderloins - WhiteNoize

Friday's Headliners

James Murphy - Datsik - Steve Aoki - Chuckie - Duck Sauce - Afrojack - Sebastian Ingrosso

Saturday's Lineup May 26th

Apparat - BT - Dyloot - Felix Cartal - Harvard Bass - Helicopter Showdown - Holy Fuck - Jaguar Skills - Kill The Noise - Miles The DJ - Nick G - Nit Grit - Picture Plane

Saturday's Headliners

Doctor P - Madeon - Feed Me - Laidback Luke - Excision - Tiesto - David Guetta

What do you guys think of the lineups? Just got my tickets, I'm hyped as hell..

Not even remotely interested. Claude Von Stroke, Crystal Method, Cut Chemist, BT & Laidback Luke are the only ones I'd want to see and not so much that I'd want to deal with all the kids. hipster doofus's and brosteppers that'll be there. Glad you got your tix and are into it but festivals like this are not my choice at all.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Not even remotely interested. Claude Von Stroke, Crystal Method, Cut Chemist, BT & Laidback Luke are the only ones I'd want to see and not so much that I'd want to deal with all the kids. hipster doofus's and brosteppers that'll be there. Glad you got your tix and are into it but festivals like this are not my choice at all.
    I can dig it, although it is 18+ so that should help a little about the kids..

Quote Originally Posted by Nikefutbolero View Post
    it is 18+ so that should help a little about the kids..
    You're kidding, right?

Even less of a reason to go

18-24 are kids. They're the ones that'll get too F'ed up. Pass out with mentholated medicinal masks on. Believe me, I've been to these events before, It reminds of Cyberfest back in the day. You can still have a good time but you'll just have to step over the amateurs to get where you're going.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Don't take me the wrong way. Go, have a great time, be safe. It's just not my thing, especially when the event doesn't have a good representation of ANY San Francisco artists and isn't representative of the scene here at all which is very interesting for a Festival called "I Love this City"

Well I just moved here to SF literally a friend from LA asked if I was going to go. I may go cause i need stuff to do, but I'll probably only go Saturday. The only festivals I am going to this year that I want to is identity, because Prydz is playing and I don't care if its at a festival I have to see him, and Electric zoo because its been a tradition for the last 3 years with my brother.

What I need to know is what lounges and clubs i need to go to in the bay that have decent music and venues that are open to new djs.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Don't take me the wrong way. Go, have a great time, be safe. It's just not my thing, especially when the event doesn't have a good representation of ANY San Francisco artists and isn't representative of the scene here at all which is very interesting for a Festival called "I Love this City"
    Nah I get you bro. They are also doing one for SD but the lineup is as star-packed as this one. And I do understand they aren't representing the local scene as well. For promoters and the companies that do these events, it doesn't make sense to put on a two day festival this big and have most locally known producers in the lineups. Unfortunately it's all about money, and that means big named producers. But nevertheless, I've been to events like this one and they are a good time. Yes there will be plenty of bro's and plenty of kids, but I'm just there to listen to music and have fun with my friends that are going.