Relative Progression One, Mixed By Jester (Progressive House)

Lightbulb Relative Progression One, Mixed By Jester (Progressive House)

Here's a little something for the few prog heads in the forum.
    A nice smooth journey in the global underground style. I was aiming for some nice smooth 3 minute mixing more along the lines of our jams at home, not the tight mixes i usually put up on house-mixes.com. Enjoy.

Link: Relative Progression One, Mixed By Jester

Running Time 78 mins. @ 320 Kbs

Decade - Vibrasphere
    Narcotic - Original - Mainline
    Pushin Too Hard - Bruce Aisher Remix - Saints And Sinners
    Rapture - Creamer And K Mix - Iio
    Aphrodite - Main Mix - Paris And Sharp
    Wicked Behaviour - Slide vs Healey
    Sputnik - New York FM Mix - Breeder
    Virus - Luke Fair Remix - Satoshi Tomiie
    Chilling Moments - Bedrock Vocal Mix - Shmuel Flash
    Ruhe - Humate Remix - Schiller

If you like this mix then feel free to hook with us on our FACEBOOK fan page

More of our mixes here, Over 350 downloads and counting

Last edited by Jester; 05-18-2009 at 07:45 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Looks nice man, will try to download it later on!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Let me know what ya think dude. Not perfect being live and all but i'm pretty happy with it actually. Its more a smooth sunday afternoon sorta mix i think.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Cool man, will do!

(By the way, if you want another progressive mix to enjoy for yourself, check this one. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Listening to it as we speak!
    *~keeps the suspense. ~*
    Last edited by tekki; 05-19-2009 at 06:42 AM.

Not sure. i started putting our mixes on house-mixes as there is no limit to upload size and it gives the tracks more exposure. If you do have to sign up its worth it great housey community on there eh. BTW finally DL'D yers only heard the first 20 mins b4 i started drinking at the pub but loving it so far mate! So smooth so clean lol. My new warm up mix for next saturday.
    Last edited by Jester; 05-19-2009 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks man!

Signed up, DL-ed and liked. Many unknown tracks to me, which I always love!
    Nice mix, but sometimes I missed the intention of some song transitions.
    (Sometimes too sudden from easy song to more intense song, could have used an extra song in between.)

Overall a nice mix, which I will definitely replay!

I agree. Its a bit hard to squeeze prog into 80 mins, to make it "burn off to CD" friendly. I would squeeze a few more tracks in when i did that live. It was originally going to be 14 tracks. I was gonna put in my signature tune, New Order - Crystal (Bedrock Mix) but thats 15 mins alone. There are some well known guys on that site have a browse when you get time.
    Last edited by Jester; 05-19-2009 at 07:30 AM.