The direct action on the knob has changed??
    Tech Mentor

Default The direct action on the knob has changed??

in dj traktor studio 3 when you put the knob to a 'direct' action then the control could be controlled simply by moving your mouse pad. but now in traktor pro 2 when you put the control to direct you can no more control by using the touchpad. Previously you could simply just click the keyboard button which is assigned to any eq and then move the touch pad up or down and the value of eq would change respectively. How do i get that in traktor pro 2 also???

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

A lot has changed since TS3. You can still click and drag a control or place the cursor over it and scroll up/down.

Tech Mentor

Default Another query..

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    A lot has changed since TS3. You can still click and drag a control or place the cursor over it and scroll up/down.
    Ok thanx. :-)
    btw is there any way in which i can hook up my laptop to a mixer without a audio interface. I want to mix and cue songs. coz if ill go to buy a audio interface and a mixer it'll be get too expensive so i just want to connect the mixer to my laptop. i have a compaq presario cq60. i have seen in one youtube video that you have just one wire spliting into 2 RCA wires and these 2 rca wires are connected to the mixer. will i be able to mix and cue like that.

one more query is a complication in a mixer. See this mixer. http://tinyurl.com/cxaarcv
    i dont understand how in this will i be able mix since there is no crossfader? or is this a mixer used for production of music?or is this mixer only used to controll the eqs of your songs?
    i knw these r really amatuer questions but pls help me bcome a pro. thanx.