Traktor X1 with Serato on Windows

Default Traktor X1 with Serato on Windows

Right,

I've seen that there's a midipipe hack to get the lights working correctly on a Mac. Is there something similar on a PC?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Wizard

i think i used Bohmes or somthing similar sounbding. check the youtube video someone made about x1 and serato, and he tells you there what he uses

that's the Konix one right?

Looks like I'm going to have to get my midi hat on ...
    Last edited by Sherlock Ohms; 05-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Wizard

You no longer need MIDIPipe or BOME's to get the X1's LEDs to light up. There are now option in the Control Editor for the LEDs, just set each buttons' LED On option to "For MIDI Out."

See...

Yay!

Returning to this, as I've not had the headspace for fixing this, is there any way you can merely download a file to condition Serato to work with an X1, in the same way as I would for and X1 and Traktor?

Or is it manual mapping all the way?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    Returning to this, as I've not had the headspace for fixing this, is there any way you can merely download a file to condition Serato to work with an X1, in the same way as I would for and X1 and Traktor?

Or is it manual mapping all the way?
    You want a template? Here's mine... Konix's X1 template files

If you've watched my video, that's how all the buttons are setup menu. Also have all the LEDs set too.

Coolio - cant watch the video right now. Does the mapping match the Serato template that's included in the x1 box?