how many people own two or more dvs?

Default how many people own two or more dvs?

i am a serato sl3 user and i was wondering if some people use traktor, mixvibes or torq also? i have a huge itch to use traktor and contemplating to sell my sl3 box to use it but i was wondering if some people have both and switch on and off? cause i kinda want to be able to use both but is it necessary to keep both? god im killing myself over this for real!!! i hate thinking about my dj setup cause there are sooo many setups in my head but i dont take initiative.

Tech Wizard

I own just one but been interested in messing around with Serato but probably won't go and buy a box, if I could use my NI card with it then I would, just to try out the software and stuff. If you can afford it then by all means go for it, can probably just pick up a second hand audio 4 for cheap too, just as long as you get a version of Traktor Scratch with it

I own Traktor and an audio 6. But I use Serato a lot as well. If you know a few people with Serato boxes, you really don't need one yourself.
    (2) Technics MK5's | (2) CDJ 850K's | Denon X-1600 | Dicers | SL2 | NI Audio 6 | 13' MBP 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 w/8 GB RAM
    (2) Mackie MR5's | (2) EV ELX115P's

Tech Wizard

I'm in the same boat as you. I ve got Traktor 2 but use Serato mostly.
    1st issue I considered was my crates & cue points, I found out its easy to copy that to Traktor. Contemplating the Scratch A6 to unlock the timecode capabilities of Traktor. I'm also waiting to see if they will incorporate HID support for CDJs, when & if they do that, then I will defo be using it more.

I have both SSL and TSP2. I prefer SSL as a DVS but traktor for controllers.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    As have I, but I prefer Traktor as a DVS, only having SSL so I can use my mates Serato setups with confidence if we're sharing kit at a gig.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

I have both but don't use either at the moment; since my mixer soundcard won't play well with timecode I run traktor pro in decks B+C on the mixer and regular vinyl on A+B.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

I had SSL and TSP for a bit but ended up selling my SSL box as it was just simpler to keep everything to one system.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    this +10
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by dj_marv View Post
    I'm also waiting to see if they will incorporate HID support for CDJs, when & if they do that, then I will defo be using it more.
    I just used CDJ's with HID and traktor last night