the ole laptop is crapping out on me...
    Tech Wizard

Default the ole laptop is crapping out on me...

I'm getting ready to format and reinstall everything on my computer because the last show it couldn't handle traktor at all. Luckly I brought a few records and it was enough to get through the evening(and super fun too), but i was wondering if there is anything i need to do with native instruments as far as registration and updates.

I would ask NI themselves, but i'm in a bit of a rush to get things going again fairly soon and everyone here seems fairly quick and helpful.

if your wondering why i am resorting to format my computer, its because i can't seem to pick anything up with my anti virus, spybot or malwarebytes. It must just be full of junk, I just want to start with a clean slate.

thanks a lot!!
    Tim

Reinstalling Traktor will also reinstall the NI Service Center, where you will be able to register and download updates.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

You can Login to the Support Section at NI and view your registration number if you dont know it.
    Depending on how old your software disk is it may be better to download the latest version of Traktor and Service Centre directly from NI in your Personal Update Manager.