2 KRK 6's + Sub?
    Tech Convert

Default 2 KRK 6's + Sub?

Is there a way you could setup 2 KRK 6's and a Sub without using XLR (using balanced TRS)? Im routing it out of my S4. On another note, could someone recommend me a good Sub to go with KRK 6's?

KRK 10s?

The KRK 10s has balanced 1/4" inputs along with balanced xlr inputs- you can run 1/4" balanced into the sub then xlr out from the sub's crossovers to the RP6s (it has 1/4" input but only XLR out from the crossover). Or you could just get a pair of nice 1/4" to XLR cables from monoprice for $16.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    KRK 10s?

The KRK 10s has balanced 1/4" inputs along with balanced xlr inputs- you can run 1/4" balanced into the sub then xlr out from the sub's crossovers to the RP6s (it has 1/4" input but only XLR out from the crossover). Or you could just get a pair of nice 1/4" to XLR cables from monoprice for $16.
    Thanks Xone I was thinking something along those lines (for both things). I've looked at the KRK 10 and 12 before; looked nice to me, but a few friends said the response of them wasn't very good; just checking