Need help with external hard drive set up for traktor S2. i am new to Traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Need help with external hard drive set up for traktor S2. i am new to Traktor

This is my question
    I have traktor s2, mac pro, wd 1 tb external hard drive, Traktor bible And the Fusion Backpack. So im guessing nobody out there use external hard drives? cause for the love of me this thing is giving me the blues to point where im ready to sell it. final connected my external hd. spent 1 week analyse my creates? im guess, cause analyzed tab show info. Now every time i click on create it reanalyze it's taking 1 min or so. really frustrating. i am a SSl Using trying to learn traktor

Once Traktor analyzes a track it should store that info so it shouldn't have to do it again. Is it doing it EVERYTIME you load the same track?

Tech Convert

whats happen is that. i dragged a create from the explorer section Title new music. i took that folder and drop it in not assigned slot right above the track list "example playlist, one shot etc. now i put in 4 different creates in the open slots as forum told me, they say it loads faster this way. so i analyzes each create. In analyzed create it shows on all files analyzes gain + or min in that tab, so im guess it was analyzes. so when i click on any of the four creates it updates or something scrolls thru whole create. It only takes 1 or 2 mins. and it drives me nuts

Try put the tunes on an internal drive...

Otherwise try writing your problem a little clearer its kinda hard to follow what's going wrong

(PS. You mean "crate" not "create" I think. Very different meanings and its confusing me)

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Are you browsing your external using the Traktor browser? You should handle your media via the Track Collection so the program doesn't need to refresh the folder's contents each time you click on it (depending on the size of the folder and your processing power it could take easily 1min).

While I don't own Traktor Bible I'm pretty sure the subject is covered in it.