Quick question: Does any DVS currently do this?

Default Quick question: Does any DVS currently do this?

Over the years I've messed with a bunch of different DJ software.

Recently I've been wanting a particular type of loop behavior and can't figure out if any DJ app currently does it.

Basically I want the ability to set and save a loop, then have it automatically engage (without hitting a key) when that section of the song plays. This would be perfect for outros, transitions, and on-the-fly blends.

Most of the guys I've seen do this type of stuff are playing custom edits. I don't want to go through the trouble of making edits, plus I want the option of playing the whole song.

Any takers?
    Make beats. Write rhymes. Spin music. Throw parties. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

CHECK ME OUT:
    www.djcoolout.com
    www.cooloutmusic.com

I /think/ Serato can do this, but I haven't used it to that effect however. I know you can save your loops for later, but I've never tried to mess about with it.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You can save loops with Traktor as well, but you need to activate them on load.

serato ssl does that.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

So does DJ Decks.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Thanks for responses guys. I messed around and it looks like Serato comes the closest to doing what I want, but it's still not perfect. It still requires you to still select the loop on loading. I want it to automatically have the loop selected and ready-to-go on load.

I also tried it with Traktor and but that requires an additional button pushes to do the same thing. You have to select the loop, activate it, and then go back to the cue point at the start of the song. I don't want to that for every track.

Damn...I bought an Audio 6 interface just two months ago thinking I was hedging my bets. Between the announcement of NI throwing in TP for free (that I missed by one month), full use of the new remix decks (one of the reasons I considering switching to Traktor) being exclusively F1, and now this loop behavior issue, I'm starting to regret my purchase.

I forgot all abount DJ Decks. Back in the day it was like 20 or 30 bucks, but then they joined PCDJ (to make PCDJ Dex) and upped the price to $200-300. I just checked the site and it looks like DJ Decks has now merged with Virtual DJ...talk about a shakeup. The current version is only $100 with a free upgrade to VDJ8 when it's released. That's tempting...VDJ 8 is looking to be pretty badass. I wonder what the timecode vinyl performance is like?
    Make beats. Write rhymes. Spin music. Throw parties. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

CHECK ME OUT:
    www.djcoolout.com
    www.cooloutmusic.com