Just dropped this feature suggestions at NI: Customized group fx parameters - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm pretty suse zestoi implimented the ability to do this in midimasher, it won't be as easy as a custom interface, but it won't be too hard to achieve the result your after.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

But it's too simple. It's not flashy enough a concept to sell and more x1's, so they won't do it. They don't give a shit about you using more of the fx, if you're not buying new hardware from them to do it on.
    Maybe they'll come out with a new effects-oriented controller as an answer to the new Pioneer rmx-1000. Then they might upgrade our effects. But even then I'm sure they'll come up with some excuse for the new functions to only work with the new controller.

Gotta start getting used to their new bullshit business plan, dude.
    This is the shit that has Synthet1c half-convincing me to switch to VDJ 8 when it comes out.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthet1c
    I'm pretty suse zestoi implimented the ability to do this in midimasher, it won't be as easy as a custom interface, but it won't be too hard to achieve the result your after.
    Nah, I don't think that's possible. In grouped mode, the parameters are set to a factory preset with one expression knob that affects all of them at once. There aren't any commands in the controller editor that would do this individually in group mode, so I dunno what Zestoi's midimasher could do about it.
    Last edited by faderswagger; 05-24-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12