Help with Massive (PRODUCER QUESTION)

Default Help with Massive (PRODUCER QUESTION)

anyone with experience of using massive in ableton know what the fuck to do when the plugin just shites itself everytime you try and use it? i had most of a track written and now all i'm getting is glitches, pops and then an ableton crash, every time, even when i'm muting tracks etc to try and bounce to audio.

anyone any ideas? this all started after i tried to rewire rebirth into ableton, coincidence? i've tried sample buffers, audio latency settings, everything. it's only happening with massive and my CPU is maxing at about 30% with about 9/10 tracks, 3 of them are kontakt, 1 drum rack and the rest are massive.

even tried running the DJ optimiser, and running a full virus scan to see if theres anything that might be affecting it but nothing!

I've also done a search on both the ableton and NI forums and every suggestion that previously had happened didnt work, and honestly, i'd prefer to ask it here because I know i wont be looked down upon for my question, as I am a regular poster.

laptop is on a hard surface also, probably could do with a bit of a clean but its not getting REALLY hot or anything!

I've tried searching but none of the previous suggestions on both the NI forum and Ableton forums work!
    Last edited by PeteWoods; 05-23-2012 at 04:48 PM.

I find massive glitches up sometimes if I run chords through it, try freezing any tracks with chords maybe?

Found my problem, corrupt database, apparently quite common among massive users, this fella made a wee video about it