Traktor 2.5 - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Traktor 2.5

Tech Convert

And after checking about every hour for the past week on the service center, you guys have pointed me to the website! Doh.... thanks!!

I was having a few little drop outs actually.

I've turned on multi-core processor support and it's 100% solid now... Dunno really what that does but its worked

MBP 2011 running Lion
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

I gave 2.5 the pepsi challenge and sad to say it's not ready for prime time.

1) Lag on jogs still an issue for custom mappers (2.0.3 does not have ANY lag at all)
    2) On exiting Traktor it says "Flushing background operations" and will sit there forever (I let it sit for over 24 hours)

It's a shame that we keep going backwards in terms of stability. I would rather see them stop adding new features for now and lets work out the bugs and get HID opened up to the vendors.

Until then looks I'll be on 2.0.3 forever at the rate they are going

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    I was having a few little drop outs actually.

I've turned on multi-core processor support and it's 100% solid now... Dunno really what that does but its worked

MBP 2011 running Lion
    From what I read on the Traktor Bible,
    it's meant to help distribute the load of Traktor's internal audio engine. On Intel Core 2 Duo and iCore CPU's with only two cores, enabling Multi-Core support will reserve one core for graphics giving a slight encrease in performance in that area. However the Traktor Audio engine will still only use one core.
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Quote Originally Posted by djlotus View Post
    I am having this issue where I will get random acceleration in the speed of a track which lasts only a second or two. It sounds like I am speeding up the record. I can't for the life of me reproduce it purposely.
    Have you used your mk2 timecodes on 2.1 previously? Because i've had an issue like that happen to me for the first time at... a big gig, my first time using the mk2s outside of my place (where I never had such issues), with 2.1.2.
    It would fastforward as if in 78rpm for a second - cyclically. It was obviously happening every rev of the record and it turned out there was a little spot of gunk in the groove that made it skip (not immediately obvious then in relative, but much more so at home in absolute), and TSP would go nuts right after the very audible POP in the TC signal.. Some crap must have landed on the record during the gig... cleaned it to hell at home and it was ok again.
    ... until my next gig a week ago where out of the blue, we had ONE such glitch and this time the record looks clean. Immediately switched back to mk1s... I was hoping it could get adressed in 2.5, maybe not.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324